Everyone loves bath bombs but they can be quite expensive when you buy them from shops. I was trying to find out how to make them but loads of the recipes used citric acid or cream of tartar which I couldn’t find anywhere. This reicipe is simple and looks amazing.I hope you have fun making them!
~ 1 cup of baking soda
~A pinch of salt
~ Half a lemon juice.
- In a container mix the baking soda and the salt.
- In another small pot mix the food colouring,a teaspoon of water and the lemon juice.
- Add in a drop of the wet mixture and stir. Repeat until you have the colour you want.
- Put the mixture into a mould and freeze for 90 minutes.
- Drop in your bath and watch it fizz.